minimum stay 3 nights
*£55 per night £375 per week
* Special Offer any 4 nights £200
Special offer does not apply in August and special offers are subject to availability.
Lletty Cottage Yew Tree Farm Llansadwrn Carmarthenshire SA19 8LN
Please ensure that you have read, and accept, our terms and conditions listed below before making a booking.
- Weekly bookings are usually from Saturday to Saturday but we can be flexible
- Arrival is from 3pm and the cottage must be vacated by 10am on the last day
- Short Breaks(minimum of 3 nights)are available through the year subject to availability, except August when there are full weeks only
- The accommodation sleeps two people only
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets or children
- The accommodation is non-smoking
Included in price:
- Oil fired central heating with constant hot water
- Bed linen and towels
- WiFi access
- One basket of logs for wood burner
- We want all our guests to be comfortable and enjoy their stay at Lletty Cottage, and we will be pleased to arrange any additional requirements you may have, prior to arrival if possible.
- Bikers, cyclists and walkers all welcome. Facilities available to wash down gear. Tumble drier in cottage. Locked shed for bikes and cycles.
Terms and Conditions
By making a booking, you agree that these terms and conditions apply, and the payment of the deposit constitutes a contract to book the property.
Bookings are normally from Saturday to Saturday. Arrival is from 3pm and the cottage must be vacated by 10am on the last day.
You must take all reasonable care of the property and leave it and all furniture and fittings in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as at the beginning.
Damage to furniture, fittings and equipment (other than fair wear and tear) may be charged for.
A £50 non-refundable deposit is required on booking, payable by cheque to J & M Cahill or by Bank Transfer.
Our bank details will be forwarded when applicable.
If there is insufficient time to clear a cheque, payment can be in cash on arrival.
The balance is payable 30 days before the start of the holiday.
The total balance is payable if the booking is made less than 30 days before the start of the holiday.
Non-payment of the balance owed when it becomes due will constitute cancellation of the booking and forfeiture of the deposit payment.
We regret we cannot accept card payments.
If you have to cancel after full payment has been made we will endeavour to re-sell your booking and if we are successful we will return the monies paid, less the deposit. Alternatively we will try to rearrange the holiday at another convenient date in the future.
Please ask before you invite any guests to the cottage as additional non-paying guests of our booked visitors are not included in our holiday insurance.